Advanced Health & Wellness offers many products to aid in your recovery and to promote your overall health. Products offered include customized orthotics, compression stockings, TENS units, pain relief gels, and hot/cold packs. These products can be used to help relieve your pain or to optimize your health.
Our chiropractors can dispense custom orthotics to help correct your specific foot and body imbalance. You can help your health care practitioner by discussing any nagging foot, leg, or back problems, and even by simply asking if your feet could be part of the problem. The majority of extended health care plans include orthotic coverage. Contact our clinic for a complimentary orthotic assessment and see if orthotics can help you!
The symptoms of poor foot mechanics can include any one of the following:
- Localized foot pain
- Bunions and hammer toes
- Plantar fasciitis
- Arch and heel pain
- Leg and knee pain
- Hip and low back pain
Compression Stockings– Medical gradient compression stocking promote better blood flow which helps to control swelling in the legs and feet, varicose veins, fatigue in the legs and other leg conditions. Compression stockings are designed to deliver a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top part of the stocking. This pressure gradient helps return blood to the heart and reduces swelling in the ankle/legs, while relieving tired achy legs.
Who should wear gradient compression stockings?
People who are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing compression stockings:
- Expectant mothers
- Tired, aching or fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles and legs
- Prolonged standing or sitting
- Venous insufficiency
- Family history of venous leg disorders
- Other conditions as recommended by your doctor
Additionally, many individuals without preceding conditions simply enjoy wearing the stockings and how they feel on their legs. Patients should consult our chiropractors to see if compression stockings could be of benefit. Most extended health plans cover the price of medical grade compression stockings.
These pillows have been clinically tested and are shown to improve quality of sleep and significantly reduce neck pain. In a study that compared the Chiroflow pillow to other cervical pillows the subject rated the Chiroflow pillow best in the following categories:
- How fast subjects fell asleep
- How few times subjects awoke
- Perception of sleep vs normal
- Overall sleep quality
- Reduction of neck pain
Ask one of our chiropractors how a Chiroflow pillow can benefit you!
Doctor’s pain formula works quickly, bringing fast pain relief to those in pain. No chemical parabens are used in Doctor’s Pain Formula as it is only manufactured using all- natural preservatives. It absorbs quickly and completely into the skin, leaving no sticky residue or aroma. We sell it in a variety of sizes to meet the needs and price points of our patients.
Doctor’s Pain Formula provides reliable and effective relief from:
- Chronic pain
- Rheumatic pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
- Ligament and tendon pain
- Sprains and strains
- Athletic injuries
- Accelerates healing as opposed to simply masking the injury
- Helps regain mobility and resume normal activities more quickly
- Available in an ordless cream or gel and is also conveniently offered in oral dosage forms
- Better tolerated than non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and does not cause adverse effects on the renal, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, hepatic and nervous systems
- No known medicinal interactions and may be combined with conventional or natural medications